Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Great Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Recipe


Some of you may be familiar with Cafe Rio or Costa Vida.  They are sort of a big deal in AZ and Utah as well as a couple other states. Anyway they make a fabulous Sweet Pork and I tried the recipe the other night and it was SUPER good. I'm including the link to the blog where I found the recipe that includes the pork recipe, cilantro lime rice, black beans, and the cilantro lime ranch (delish!). I will disclose though that I think the rice recipe is a little off ( I thought I messed it up the first time and so I tried a second time only to get the same result. The liquid to rice ratio is off)
If you get a chance to try it, it's really yummy and is great to feed a crowd as you can do most of the preparation early.....

Favorite Family Recipes Cafe Rio

-Cecia

No comments:

Post a Comment