Saturday, September 11, 2010

How it works...

This blog has been established as an open forum. I will e-mail everyone info on how to access this blog as an administrator allowing you to post. We can all contribute to this blog in the following ways...

1. You hear about a local event like a family friendly activity in the twin cities such as a parade, festival, concert, great park etc.

2. You find a great deal on the web and can't help but share it with the rest of us. This can be anything from grocery deals, retail store deals, Groupon, BabySteals, KidSteals, ANYTHING you think someone else might be interested in as well.

3. You find a fun project (decor craft, kids project etc)

4. You have a book recommendation

5. You discover an easy household fix

6. You have a great recipe you want to share

7. You find the perfect solution to a mommy dilemma ( I'm keeping my eyes peeled for this one!)

... You get the idea!! Anything you want to share is welcome!

The only request I have is that since those who will have access are part of our playgroup I ask that we keep specifics on dates and locations of playgroups to e-mail only for our safety. Also, when you post please use your first name only. This will be a public blog so we are all able to view it on google reader, and keep up to date, but we need to make sure to be responsible and not share anything too personal to ensure our safety.

Please feel free to contribute, I come across a lot great deals/activities on the web, or from word of mouth and want to share with others but don't want to necessarily send out an e-mail to the whole ward. This is a great way to get that info out! I know that we all come across things we want to share, so let me reiterate, this is not my blog this is OUR blog, so everyone is encouraged to contribute!

-Cecia

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for setting this up Cecia! I'm excited to have a place to get ideas from everyone! I'm trying a new recipe for dinner tonight--if it turns out I'll post it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this...what a great idea! Thanks for setting this up and sharing with me! Now I know where to share things about deals and steals!! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Cecia for this very fun and useful site. Great idea to find and then to share!

    ReplyDelete