Monday, September 13, 2010

Junk Bonanza!!!

I saw this on the news this afternoon: Junk Bonanza I won't be able to go - my husband would kill me if I bought stuff for the new house before we even moved in!!! I can only imagine the cute things they will have there :) Here is more info from the website:


So, what is Junk Bonanza?
The Bonanza hosts more than one hundred juried "junk" vendors of vintage finds, beautiful antiques, one-of-a-kind and artisan-repurposed pieces. There's also a farm market with local harvest goods and gourmet treats, plus plenty of other activities and displays to explore.

General Info:
Thursday, September 16th: 10 am to 5 pm
Friday, September 17th: 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday, September 18th: 9 am to 5 pm

Canterbury Park
1100 Canterbury Rd S
Shakopee, MN 55379
www.canterburypark.com
phone: 952-445-7223

Price is $8 per day

Let me know if anyone goes - I'd love to hear about it and see what you bought!

Erin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment