Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Crowdcut deal - Laser Hair removal!

Ok so I know I have been posting like crazy, sorry! But this is a GREAT deal! First off I do know a thing or two about skin care  I have a background in Aesthetics, so I'm somewhat familiar.
Crowdcut is offering up to 89% off laser hair removal, some options are
$50 for Three upper lip sessions
$75 for Three bikini line sessions
$75 for Three underarm sessions
Here's the catch- it's a great deal assuming the area you want done is small and the coloring of the hair is light. Lip is usually a safe bet because the hair in the area is already pretty light and thin. Underarm is ideally the best value on this in my eyes. It's a considerably small area (for most) and the hair is probably the most annoying to deal with. Also the thought of never having to shave my underarms again is just plan beautiful.
The other thing to realize about hair removal is it's done at all three stages of follicle growth which means you should expect at least a 1 to 2 month gap in between sessions. But it could require an additional session  most likely no more than 4, and that would be for darker hair and sometimes it just depends on your ethnicity. 4 sessions are more likely in an underarm or bikini area.
And finally this is being done at a reputable facility not just any spa. I personally would only have this done in a medical spa, or even a plastic surgeons office who has a medical esthetician on staff would be fine.
Click here for deal

Anyway, just thought I'd put it out there and give you some background as well

-Cecia

No comments:

Post a Comment